Customer Experience Management Consultants
3 days left
Exceptional senior management consultants for global team shaping and delivering leading edge CX solutions across sectors.
Our client has grown in stature over a period of 50 years to be one of the most prominent and valuable companies in the world. Its growth in brand leadership is a testament to its commitment to the clients, people and communities it serves. It is a multi-hued business committed to customer service and employee development.
These key Customer Experience Management Consultants roles will provide consulting services with a focus on greatly enhancing the Sales and Service capability of its clients.
- Partner with sales in the bid process for the winning of strategic accounts
- Act in a key engagement role, providing thought leadership to influence the adoption and outcomes of large and complex CX transformation programmes.
- Advise on and shape value propositions
- Assist with the delivery of engagements focused on improving an organisation’s digitally enabled Sales & Service capabilities across sales operations, contact centres and field services
Location and Mobility:
The successful candidate will be based from our client’s London office but needs to be wholly mobile throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience at Manager level or above as a Management Consultant in a UK management consultancy or major IT services employer working across the full consulting life cycle
- An understanding of the strategic drivers behind a successful Sales and Service programme and experienced in its delivery
- Knowledge of digital and omni-channel, associated processes and organisational implications
- Exposure to the tools and techniques that help to define the future state, e.g. Customer Journey Mapping, Lifetime Value Mapping, Customer Segmentation, Target Operating Model etc.
- Broad sector experience
- Must have a degree
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6153-SB6
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Apply for Customer Experience Management Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Management Consulting Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in London (Central)