4 days left
Are you looking for next opportunity this summer in Central London? A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim CFO to join a professional services business along the river for an initial 6-month contract. They’ve shown significant growth following initial private equity investment and are now looking to upskill their current finance team for future growth.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing key areas of process improvement to bring in-line with PE ownership
- Partnering with the CEO to drive overall business performance
- Driving ‘best practice’ within the current finance team
- Identifying and inputting stronger processes to accommodate for large growth
- Reviewing and improving management information and board pack
- Evaluating areas for upskilling the finance team
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- You have worked within a PE-backed business before.
- Professional services experience is preferred
If this role sounds like a strong match to your skill set or you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with Florence Edwards on 0207 467 2550. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, we can still have a discussion.
Apply for Interim CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly