Mechanical and Electrical Project Director
A leading mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for their next Project Director to work on a multi-million, flagship headquarters project in Wembley. This role would suit someone that is keen to develop their career in a growing organisation.
The Mechanical and Electrical Project Director
As the project director for the project you will be in charge of the mechanical installation. The project is a multi-million commercial new build based in the centre of Wembley.
You will be liaising with the client and the main contractor maintaining control of the financial budget, project milestones, labour, design and health & safety with the main goal being to close out the project successfully and to budgeted profit levels.
The company you will be joining is an international M&E contractor with over 1000 people working for them worldwide. The group turnover is over £100m and they continue to grow year on year.
Experience and Qualifications
• 5 years experience managing multi trade projects, preferably from an engineering role
• Achieved consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
• Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems or their installation methods.
• Has previously worked for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
• Previous experience managing large Commercial Projects.
• Experience of working on large new build and fit out projects.
• Able to use MS Project or Asta planning software.
• Relevant Mechanical qualifications.
The successful candidate can expect to receive an annual salary of up to £90,000 p.a. depending on experience with a £5,000 car allowance, an amazing pension scheme, 25 days annual leave and a discretionary bonus.
Shortlisting is underway for this role, so please apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
Eden Brown are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://(url removed)/job-search
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy