Director of Resources
1 day left
My client is a well known name in the Not-for-Profit sector. At present they are looking to recruit an interim Director of Corporate Services.
- Provide leadership and management to specialist back office functions including Finance , IT and Human Resources.
- Build and drive the organisation’s strategic vision in partnership with the CEO and leadership team.
- Take ultimate responsibility for effective and accountable financial management of the organisation, including overseeing the investment and reserves strategies to assure alignment with the business’ mission.
- Qualified accountant with significant financial management experience at board level.
- Strong strategic project / change management experience
- Track record of working in large and complex businesses (Commercial or Not for Profit).
- A clear thinker and first class communicator with the ability to manage complex senior relationships.
Early applications encouraged as my client is looking for a very quick turnaround and start on this role.
Apply for Director of Resources
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly