ICAEW is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 180,000 Chartered Accountants and students worldwide. Established by Royal Charter in 1880, the organisation’s purpose is to provide globally recognised qualifications and professional development, share knowledge and technical expertise and to protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
As its new Finance Director you will work with the senior leadership team to support the organisation to deliver its strategic vision (primarily further international growth) and drive improvements across the finance function in the context of an ongoing transformation. This is a challenging role within a complex organisation and offers an opportunity to make a genuine impact, working alongside high calibre colleagues.
- The ability to act as a commercial and operational business partner to the senior management team, supporting the achievement of the ICAEW’s strategic growth objectives.
- Commercially astute, strategic in outlook but with a forensic ability to “drill down into the detail”
- Ensure that the business has best in class finance team, financial systems and processes, fully aligned to support the operational and strategic development of the business
- Driving continuous improvement in the context of an ongoing transformation
- Graduate calibre, ICAEW Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Intellectually curious
- The presence and emotional intelligence required to develop strong relationships across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Broad finance experience most likely gained in an international, blue-chip commercial setting
- Challenging with gravitas, presence and impact. An individual with energy, stamina and passion to lead an effective business partnering finance function
Please apply in confidence with full career and current salary details by clicking "Apply" quoting reference SN/72918.