I am working with a private equity-backed Media Services business that are looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 3 to 4 years.
They have ambitious growth plans to more than quadruple in turnover in the next 2 years before the exit. The business have also brought in other Senior Management individuals to increase the quality of the business and are growing the finance team to bring rigor and best practice for the private equity house. This is a great opportunity to join at the beginning of the private equity life cycle and take them through to an exit.
You will work closely with the CEO, private equity house and board members to professionalise the business with a specific focus on the finance department for you. The board are very high calibre who have been through an exit process many times and within the same sector. You will be responsible for bringing in best practice to the business and improving processes, procedures and systems. There will also be potential acquisitions being made, of which you will play a front-line role on that.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Media / creative / data industry experience is essential.
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process.
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business.
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Private equity experience is essential.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly