AMAZING opportunity to join an FCA regulated Fin-Tech, in the early stages of growth, that is well financed and managed by a very impressive leadership team.
A real opportunity for an entrepreneurial and energetic Finance professional to lead Finance as well as Strategy & Operations and help take this business forward and what could be a very exciting journey.
You will have a say in all aspects of the business, product, operations & strategy and will be working very closely with the founding Directors and act as the Business Partner to the MD. This is not a reporting role, it's very much a business-focused role in an SME Financial Services business, with huge potential for growth.
- Full responsibility for overseeing the finance function, including reviewing, improving & streamlining accounting & financial management processes
- Support the leadership team in terms of business development, modelling and strategic growth opportunities
- Identify, implement & lead efficient financial and operational processes in order to achieve sustainable growth
- Responsible for all financial reporting and control (management of out-sourced provider)
- Responsible for all Financial Analysis and planning as well as strategic business planning
- Oversee & ensure the production of year end consolidated accounts & financial statements.
- Effectively manage relationships & contractual agreements with external partners
- Be a core member of the top senior management team - advising on the growth of the business
Required skills & experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent, ideally from Practice, but not essential
- Previous experience within Financial Services or Fin-Tech is essential
- Gravitas and the ability to interact with a very senior board of directors and industry leaders
- A problem solver - someone with energy and curiosity to make thing great!
- The ability to think big. You will need to build solutions and processes that can scale
- Creative problem solver
- Well organised with an almost obsessive attention to detail & high level of accuracy
This is one of those rare opportunities to join a growing business, which really could change the landscape of their industry.
It's not a role for someone looking for a predictable ride, very much suited to an opportunist Finance Professional who wants to run a business!