Vice President – Engineering
Our client is leading International food group with a network of manufacturing facilities across Europe, Middle East & Africa. Due to an operational restructure in the region and significant transformation plans they are looking to appoint a Vice President Engineering.
- Reporting directly to the regional COO and a key member of the operational senior leadership team you will design and deliver a group wide engineering strategy for asset performance optimisation and reliability and hold complete strategic responsibility for investment budgets/ plans for all sites across EMEA during a major transformation period.
- Will lead and mentor a large multifunctional team with over 350 FTE’s with overall responsibility for training, development and deployment strategies through 10+ direct reports.
- Will regularly report to the regional leadership team and share best practice expertise across all facilities to ensure continued operational success and business growth.
- A degree educated chartered engineer with extensive multisite/ group level engineering leadership expertise ideally on an international stage.
- Will have a proven track record driving business performance in a high volume FMCG manufacturing environment whilst simultaneously managing the delivery of major technology and operational excellence focussed investment projects.
- The ability to prove you can lead, mentor and advance high performing multifunctional teams with exceptional communication skills at all levels.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting ENG/896/04 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Vice President – Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly