1 day left
Our client is a long-established Group in the Industrial support services sector. They wish to appoint a Managing Director for one of their specialist businesses which provides temporary works design & specialist scaffold systems & access solutions for clients in the Rail, Infrastructure & construction sectors in the UK.
- Reporting into the Chief executive you will hold full P&L accountability for the legal entity driving sustainable profitable growth.
- You design and implement robust operating processes, systems and commercial controls to drive the business forward operationally.
- You will ensure industry leading levels of health & safety policy and culture across all aspects of the business.
- You will drive profitability and work closely with your senior leadership team and the wider group divisional managing Directors.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally Degree in Engineering qualified you will have in-depth expertise in Scaffold contracting and be able to demonstrate profitable growth &a delivery.
- You will be highly professional and able to demonstrate strong operational process and policy in management along with commercial negotiation expertise.
- You will be keen to join a growing profitable business that reward the delivery of set goals.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly