The Business Analyst will be a central team member, working closely with the Business Development Director, the workstream project manager and the wider Business Development team to meet their ambitious targets.
This London based client has a really interesting blend of deliverables ranging from the provision of supported living and the provision of healthcare through to short breaks and the facilitation of respite opportunities.
- Develop and prepare regular MI and analysis, helping link operational metrics with financial forecast commitments
- Work with the project manager and the Finance team to develop and maintain an occupancy tracker report to support third party invoice reconciliation and other business needs
- Support the Business Development team in specifying, developing and implementing a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Work with the Business Development and Marketing teams to develop processes and metrics to support marketing campaigns
- Create ad-hoc reports and provide custom analysis
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
- Experience or interest in reporting tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau
- Team player with strong organisational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter with strong interest in personal development
- Delivery focused and able to work with deadlines
- Interested in process design
- Willingness to travel (UK)
- A levels or equivalent experience.
There is a generous and flexible package on offer in addition to the sector relevant salary.