Principle Engineer – Civils
1 day left
Our client is a leading provider of Temporary works, formwork, falsework and ground shoring systems for the Utilities, Construction & Infrastructure contracting sector providing above and below ground bespoke solutions. They wish to appoint a Principe Engineer.
- Reporting into the Engineering Director you will lead the Engineering function for all above ground solutions leading a multisite team.
- You will promote best practice within the team providing a best in class technical solutions, innovation, design efficiency and be the functions technical expert.
- You will ensure the departments work is executed on time & within budget, manage compliance & work to legislation & project standards.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering/C.Eng. qualified you will have in-depth knowledge of temporary works and their application and ideally have some exposure to site works.
- A proven manager you will have led a team working across multiple site projects and be able to demonstrate Technical expertise along with business acumen & team development/leadership.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Principle Engineer – Civils
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly