1 day left
Our client is a prestigious Public-Private Sector body within South Yorkshire that oversees transport, economic development and regeneration for the region. We are looking to appoint an Interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) initially on a fixed term contract basis for 9 months.
This CFO will have a proven track record of financial management within the Public Sector, responsibilities include:
- Undertake the statutory duties under section 73 (s151) of the Local Government Act 1985
- Lead in providing a comprehensive financial advisory service
- Provide strategic direction to all senior stakeholders across the organisation, in order to formulate and develop effective delivery plans
- Lead on all Treasury and Investment Fund Management, compliance auditing, audit and implementation of treasury management practices
- Leadership of the Finance team - circa 20
We are looking for an individual with:
- A proven track record within the public sector, ideally local government.
- Previous experience as a Section 151 officer
- Strong financial management experience, including budget management and rigorous financial control
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- An ability to naturally resolve problems.
- A qualified Accountant.
We are able to of a significant salary to attract the best, and access to a local Government Pension Scheme.
If you are ready to take on a key, strategic leadership role then please get in contact.
Apply for Interim CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly