Group Finance Director - Advertising Business
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a leading international marketing & advertising business.
Based in the heart of London, they boast a dynamic culture, commercial environment that is perfect for an ambitious group finance director. This role will incorporate managing several international entities, including management of on-site and off-site staff.
The successful candidate will be a strong manager, well versed in the Media culture and environment and excited by the challenges of a group FD role within a fast-growing International Advertising and Technology business.
Reporting directly into the CFO:
- First point of contact to key professional advisors.
- Consolidation of Group Financials.
- Preparation and submission of the monthly management pack, including presentation to the board.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L, providing strategical insight and input.
- Overseeing of the Group Audit and full preparation of Financial Statements.
- Responsible for setting and managing deadlines for the Finance team.
- Leading a team of 12:5 onsite and 7 remotely (US Based).
- Full Management of Cash flow inclusive of forecasting.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Qualified Accountant, with strong Post Qualification Experience.
- International consolidation experience.
- Team management; Strong experience of managing teams 3+
- Advertising / Digital Media / Tech industry knowledge and sector experience.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.