Interim Partners is proud to be partnering with a large Defence organisation to secure an Interim Project Controls Manager.
The purpose of this position is to focus on the following:
- Develop and embed new financial control processes for the design and engineering teams
- Deliver effective financial management and modelling support to the Project Management Team (Budget - £250m+ per annum)
- Build robust technical models to forecast the delivery programme
- Liaise with the Commercial Teams
In order to be considered you will need specific experience around:
- Cost engineering in the purest sense and the management of project cost
- You will have been involved in such activities as estimating, cost control, cost forecasting, investment appraisal and risk analysis.
- We need Cost Engineers who have the ability to budget, plan and monitor investment projects
- You will seek the optimum balance between cost, quality and time requirements
- Experience within the Defence Industry is essential, specifically within the Maritime is desirable
- You will need extensive industry experience and current & valid SC Clearance to be considered for this role.
- This position is inside IR35.
If you are interested in this assignment, register your interest below.