1 day left
Parkinson Lee Executive Search, part of the Elevation Recruitment Group, is currently looking to appoint a Sales Director on behalf of a fast growing, private equity backed, building products organisation.
With revenues in excess of £125 million and with substantial plans to grow the business both organically and via acquisition, this role is a pivotal appointment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this Sales Director will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team.
Specifically, you will:
- Be accountable for the Sales strategy and performance
- Inspire and motivate a high performing Sales team
- Be part of the Senior Leadership team, and play an active role in building and executing the organisation's vision and strategy
- Gather market intelligence and customer insight to ensure competitor advantage, and identify new opportunities
- Build and maintain effective new and existing Customer relationships - negotiating agreements, and partnering to understand their business needs
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A proven track record of working directly for a Builders Merchant.
- Commercially astute
- A demonstrable track record of business development, account management and the successful execution of a Sales strategy.
- P&L ownership - experience of revenues in excess of £100m
- Significant Line Management experience, a natural leader
This is an outstanding career opportunity in which you will play a key role within our clients management team; contributing both strategically and operationally to ensure the continued growth of the business.
This individual will ideally be located in the South East of England, however we will consider candidates nationally.
If you are ready to take on a key, strategic leadership role then please get in contact.
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly