Digital Transformation Lead
An ambitious new model that covers primary, secondary, community and social care is to be implemented in a London Borough. This financially sustainable and truly integrated system must be effective at meeting the populations health and well being needs.
Public Sector - Healthcare
- Making services more responsive to the needs of patients and staff
- Developing virtual referral reviews, an online self-referral platform and the digitisation of letters and DNA processes
- Integrate and efficiently manage services that relate to reviewing and developing the functionality of resource allocation and case management
- Making improvements to the CCG clinical website to facilitate information sharing
- Delivering Planned Care work stream priorities through the use of digital technology and a robust project management approach.
- Developing business cases ranging in value from ~£100k to £500k.
- Asses the on-going impact of deploying new business solutions on clinical and operational processes including revenue costs.
- Developing policies and procedures to support new ways of working
- Work closely with the communications team to drive and develop effective engagement and communication plans of the digital agenda across London and nationally.
- Educated to masters level, higher or equivalent experience
- Projects Management qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development.
- Having a Business Analyst qualification or an eqivalent qualification is desirable.
- Being a member of the relevant professional body (where appropriate) is also desirable.
An opportunity to improve the care system that will be utilised by the local population of over 250000 people by developing new, influential ways of working using the latest technology.
A competitive salary.