An excellent opportunity has arisen for a commercial Finance Director with a growing division of a FTSE listed property developer based in the West Midlands.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and with dotted line to Plc board you will play a key leadership role in the future direction of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing and motivating finance team of 5-6 individuals
- FP&A Performing analysis and due diligence on acquisition opportunities
- Financial Modelling, cash flow analysis and other corporate finance related projects
- Closely controlling overheads and driving business performance
- Overseeing all aspects of the divisional financial reporting control
- Board Presentations
- Posses an excellent academic track record
- Be ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent) from within a top ten firm
- Have post qualification experience as an operational finance leader within industry & commerce
- Be a clear, concise communicator
- Possess energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Industry experience not essential.