We are looking for an experienced senior individual, with a recognised industry profile, to provide focused leadership to grow my clients services in the areas of risk and capital management, especially in the areas of company restructuring, fulfilling Chief Actuary and With-Profits Actuary roles - working alongside other leadership including the Head of M&A and the Head of Regulatory Reporting to grow these business lines, but also providing broad-based support to our L&FS practice as we embark on the next stage of our growth.
Key responsibilities will include
* Accountability for growing the revenue of the L&FS practice to support its income and profitability targets.
* Regular prospecting activity, both to maintain and strengthen existing client relationships, and also to cultivate new business relationships.
* Responsibility for delivery of client engagements.
* Producing thought leadership material for the L&FS practice, and promoting this through relevant channels
* Representing the firm by speaking at external industry conferences and L&FS client seminars.
* Provide mentoring and training (both via internal training sessions and on-the-job training) to others in the L&FS.
* Take on people manager responsibilities, as appropriate, for others in the L&FS practice.
* Strengthening the links between the L&FS practice and other related areas within the firm.
Ideally - UK life practising certificates - Chief Actuary and With-Profits Actuary, recognised industry leader, with experience of fulfilling regulated actuarial roles, ideally on an outsourced basis, and supporting high-profile projects, across restructuring, transfers, investment ALM, capital raising, and capital optimisation, in a Solvency II environment.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please get in touch - or
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.