Investigo are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a growing Northamptonshire based Private Equity-backed business who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the primary focus of this role will be leading the financial processing function, driving excellence throughout the team, to deliver excellent results first time. This will include managing a tidy balance sheet and ensuring cash is optimised. The role will be responsible for closing out the accounts on a monthly basis and delivering internal reporting requirements inclusive of informative analysis. The Financial Controller role is a hands-on position, and they will be expected to get involved so that issues can be resolved quickly, and they can provide insight into business improvements.
- Leading the financial processing function
- Providing management information (board pack, management accounts)
- Insightful analysis to complement the management information
- Reporting KPI's
- Risk and opportunity analysis
- Cash management
- Drive excellent balance sheet management including minimal outstanding cash
- Work with key stakeholders throughout the business to resolve any issues quickly and optimise cash
- Implement and maintain outstanding financial systems and controls
- Ensure robust balance sheet reconciliations are prepared on a monthly basis
- Work with the broader team to deliver other reporting requirements, including involvement in statutory reporting requirements
- Involvement in key business improvement initiatives, working with the broader Finance function to develop cross functional skills
- Ad hoc project work, including M&A and other business improvement activity as required.
The successful Candidate will be a Professionally Qualified ACA or ACCA with significant PQE, and strong financial controls experience. They will possess exceptional leadership qualities, and a willingness to get into the detail.
Our Client is offering a package of £70,000 - £80,000 + Car + Benefits.