Finance Director - Tech/Telecoms Business
1 day left
Salary: Circa. £100k plus bonus & LTIP
Location: City of London
Finance Director required for fast growth, PE-backed, Tech/Telecoms business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as lead on the project to bring the finance function in-house (Currently off-shore).
- Establish all finance processes, systems, and procedures.
- Development of all internal controls.
- Lead on financial and management reporting to the Board and all Investors.
- Development of meaningful and insightful performance reporting to the business.
- Support the CFO, CEO, and other senior level stakeholders with the assessment of business cases, new initiatives and new investment opportunities.
- Act as business partner and strategy advisor to all key stakeholders.
- Oversight of the annual audit and year end process.
- Company Secretarial duties.
- Management and development of one direct report (Qualified Finance Manager).
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience gained from a similar role.
- Proven ability to manage change and multiple ongoing projects.
- Track record of implementing and developing finance systems, processes, and procedures.
- Excellent technical accounting experience, with the proven ability to add commercial value.
- Prior experience from a Private Equity and/or Telecoms business would be of distinct advantage.
- Natural gravitas, with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior level.
Apply for Finance Director - Tech/Telecoms Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly