Product Marketing Director
The Product Marketing Director will develop, lead and execute the product strategy developing new products and maximising the existing product portfolio to drive profitability, productivity and customer satisfaction.
Our client is a sector leading SAAS organisation who have experienced and continue to experience exciting growth with high level aspirations. The Product Director will be part of the senior leadership team and will be pivotal to the continued growth of the organisation through the product growth strategy. This IT organisation has its head office based near Uxbridge.
The Product Marketing Director will be responsible for leading the formation and execution of the product strategy, key responsibilities include:
- Develop the company product strategy to ensure key growth and profitability goals are reached
- Establish company procedures for carrying out requirements analysis, design conceptualisation, prototyping and product development.
- Develop the company product strategy
- Leadership of the product management team across multiple regions
- Ensure process implementation for product quality assurance and release process
- Identification of target consumer segments and markets
- Product performance review
To be right for the Product Marketing Director role you will have a track record in product management, developing the full product strategy and the implications across the wider business effected by the product portfolio. You will be highly analytical with excellent people management.
Salary on offer is up to £110,000 plus benefits.