Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with an internationally recognised sports company based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is currently going through positive change and looking to bring in a hands-on Finance Director for the group. This position will be a driving force of the business and developing change within the finance. The role will be focusing on strategically driving the group's numbers and getting involved in all areas of finance and operations.
The role will include:
- To establish, maintain and improve the financial systems of the business and control environment
- To enhance the board’s decision-making capability with accurate, timely and insightful analysis and managing capital expenditure
- Managing each of the business units with their short term and long-term cash flow forecasting
- Being the right-hand person to the CEO and build relationships with ex professional sports players within the group
- Lead on internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts and management information
- Overseeing the production of the Financial Accounts and payroll and developing your team of Finance/HR and IT
- Coordinate annual external audit process and statutory accounts production. This includes building external relationships with banks, auditors and specific regulatory bodies
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
- Being the financial and commercial lead on new acquisitions
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and ideally have had experience managing several different companies within a group. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and use to a SME environment. Having a sporting interest would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary is £60k - £70k + bonus + benefits.
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration and further details.