My client is an established private equity house who have secured a fantastic service oriented business through a buy and build play, and are now looking for an M&A Director to head a number of acquisitions – an essential requirement for the business if they are to deliver a successful exit.
This role will provide equity, giving the successful applicant a 7-figure exit bonus at the sale of the business. We will consider step up individuals in M&A (sell side) who are looking to go in-house.
What you will be doing:
- Sourcing new potential investments across a variety of businesses
- Overall responsibility for the M&A activities of the group
- Identifying and managing due diligence workstreams on investment opportunities
- Liaising with in-house legal counsel and external solicitors to negotiate legal terms
- Executing financial transactions
- Development of strategy across the group – to assess target businesses which have not been identified
- Proven track record on working on SME deals within a corporate finance function
- Sell-side M&A candidates are welcome to apply