Group Finance Director
Group Finance Director - £80k to £90k circa - Central London - Advertising / Marketing / Media
A group Finance Director is required by this privately owned company that specialise in Advertising / Marketing / Media. The Group Finance Director will be a "hands-on" person, responsible for all accounting functions throughout the company. The Group Finance Director is responsible for all financial matters for both the UK and US businesses.
The Finance Director will be involved in the whole finance circle, up to and including the preparation of the long version accounts, ready for submission to companies house. There will also be a lot of interaction with various staff and clients, so someone that will also have good communication & people skills is important.
* £80k to 90k circa + benefits
* Central London
* Permanent, full-time
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (Occasionaly you may need to work beyond these hours)
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
* Management of the Group and Management Accounts, as well as the accounting function for the UK and US businesses
* Responsible for ensuring accuracy of monthly management accounts to year end accounting standards
* Banking relationships and funding
* Tax planning, legislation and law
* Statutory accounts
* Recommend and implement any necessary control and authorization procedures that are required to ensure financial risk to the business is minimized.
* Annual budgets and forecasts
* Responsibility for ensuring all statutory tasks, (VAT, PAYE, Pensions etc.) are submitted by the due dates and payments made
* ACA / ACCA qualified
* 7 to 10 years experience in a similar role, heavily in commercial
* Some experience/background within the Marketing / Media / Advertising industry
* Looking for a "Hands-on" role and experience of preparing long-version of accounts
* Experience of global accounting and transfer pricing / costing
* Experience of Management & Group Accounting
* A team player, with excellent presentation, people and communication skills with the ability to work to and achieve deadlines