Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant
This role is a great opportunity to grow within leading business. You will be required to hit the ground running from day one but you will be given all the tools to succeed within one of the best work environments within the Midlands.
- The ideal candidate will have an ACA qualification.
- Must posses good interpersonal skills so can network and communicate across all stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Good system skills
- Month-end: Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and control files for entities, ensuring reconciling items are cleared on a timely basis
- Preparation of prepayment, depreciation and other month end journals as required
- The Commercial Accountant will also harmonise and improve financial controls and processes globally.
- Provide effective performance reporting with commentary, including sales and variance analysis, facility finance and cost performance, cost centre spend, and productivity reviews.