Head of Risk and Compliance
My client is looking for a Head of Risk and Compliance.
In this role, you will have full responsibility and accountability for the management of risk across the group.
- Managing a risk team and working with the business to manager Risk and compliance. Creating a culture where risk is embedded in the business and the business own their own risks.
- Building a risk framework that is suited to the companies needs
- Creating a solid compliance framework to make sure that the appropriate controls are in place
- Working with senior team to ensure that all new initiatives, projects, services, products, processes and procedures are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that the DR policy and business continuity plan is in place and is appropriately robust
- Managing a team of people that will include coaching and developing their capability
- Managing the risks associated with any projects/programmes taking place
This is an excellent opportunity to be the number one person in Risk, taking on a broad range of responsibilities and creating value add to the business.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience at a Head of or Senior Manager level within risk
- The ability to thrive in a changing and transformative environment.
- A hands-on leadership approach.
- Experience of embedding a risk management culture within their organization and of introducing best practice
- Enjoy managing and developing a team of staff