This Business Associate will analyse core functions, make recommendations on how to improve them, create management information to track these improvements and write business cases for projects.
There is the opportunity over time to take responsibility for one or more of the functions being improved.
My client is specialist law firm who are valued for their knowledge of and experience in all types of international and cross-border transactions covering a broad range of sectors with a particular focus on investment funds, private equity, structured products, capital markets and trusts.
The Business Associate reports directly to the COO and will be a key operative within the organisation. The role's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create initial operational dashboard from existing practice systems data including benchmarking versus competitors
- Client segmentation and sales analysis of new business, effectiveness of channels, conversion rate to the fiduciary business arm
- Create risk dashboards to track key risk processes and defining what is required and measuring progress against these milestones
- Conduct analysis through data and human means and translate in to usable, relevant formats to support proposals for organisational change
- Engage with all elements and levels of the business
- Own KPI tracking for operational functions and major projects
- Own reporting and dashboards
- Focus on the firms most important challenges
- Provide input to key meetings including Corporate Executive Team and PMO
The ideal Business Associate candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate character traits and skills such as:
- Strong analytical skill set
- Deep expertise in excel
- Background in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player
- Good written and oral communication
In addition, it is important to note that a career background in Investment Banking or Management Consulting would be highly valued.
There is the opportunity for clear career progression and the chance to work at the very top levels of this international, London based, legal firm.