Our client is a niche Financial Services firm with a strong track record and an impressive reputation in the City. The firm is looking to hire a CFO to partner the CEO and sit on the Board helping to lead the business through the next phase of strategic growth. The firm operates in a B2B as well as B2C capacity and is highly profitable with a sub £100m revenue.
Key responsibilities for the CFO include:
- Managing all aspects of the Finance function to include reporting, budgets and management accounting
- Liaison with third parties including private equity investors, banks and other stakeholders
- Oversee Legal, Risk, Compliance and Tax functions
- Lead M&A activity
- Add value at Board Level driving both strategy and growth agendas
- Provide a commercial and robust framework for the analysis of the firm’s activities and current and future business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be confident and articulate and should have gravitas and credibility to operate effectively in a challenging fast paced and intellectually demanding environment.
This is a visible, accountable role which will suit an experienced stand—alone CFO who is comfortable working alongside the CEO in a broad business partnering capacity.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly