Our client is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech company that developed tools to change the interface between patients and Medical Professionals.
Our client operates a world-class, highly saleable digital health technology that improves transparency in clinical care. Their flagship product / patient safety platform is now being adopted in clients across the UK, with the assistance of their Global Partner.
Their vision is to have their patient safety platform in the hands of every medical professional and patient in the UK and abroad.
The Successful Candidate will support the business by leading the technical strategy, whilst appreciating as the company is still in its infancy be happy to be hands on with the products development. One day hands on the next dealing with Investors, CEO's and the company's global partners.
Our clients next hire will work with the Management Team to support additional funding rounds and will be looking to build up their own tech department over the next 6 months, based on the needs of the business.
The role offers the opportunity to join an emerging start up and be at the very core of the business development and strategy from the start and would suit an entrepreneurial individual with the ability to regularly develop new ideas to enhance the companies current offerings. It would suit an individual who is also a current Technical Lead looking to step up into a CTO position.
About the Role:
* Continuing the development of the product, with your small but growing development team.
* Be able to drive and implement ideas on the company's strategy and development moving forward.
* Be able to Lead from the front and manage your existing team, that you will continue to grow over the next 6 months (By circa 10 hires)
* Be able to problem solve, and be a Team Player and be hands-on with the products development
* Take existing products and processes forward by collaborating with the Product Team.
* Supporting your team with the implementation of the software and being hands on when the product launches into your client sites.
What We Need From You:
* Good grasp of relational data concepts and data modelling
* Full stack developer with a minimum of 4 years experienceExperience of API design
* Devops experience
* Security focused development mindset
* Experience in at least one of the following, will help you to grasp the role quickly; NodeJS, React, Typescript, AWS (in particular, Cloudformation / ECS / RDS), Docker, PostgreSQL or other relational databases
* Commercially aware and astute
* To be able to be a team player, and prepared to do what is needed and what is in the best interests of the company at all times
* Passionate about what you do, and are continually looking for improvements, and what's next?
* Up to £80,000 per annum
* An equity share of up to 5%
* To be a key strategic member of a fast growing business. This is a great time for the business and an opportunity to make a mark / name for yourself at a pinnacle time of the company's growth
* 28 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent working conditions, prestigious offices in Central London
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including, Chief Technical Officer, Chief information and Technology Officer, CTO, Senior Software Developer, Lead technology Officer, Lead Developer, Technical Lead, & Technical Lead Officer; will be considered