Senior Management Consultant - Public Sector
Join a values driven management consulting firm passionate about making an impact in the Public Sector
Our award winning public sector management consultancy client has been helping to transform councils, health bodies and other local organisations for almost 20 years. With a deep understanding of the complexity of public services, their success lies in creating effective relationships across boundaries to deliver sustained behavioural change as opposed to working in silos. They combine the energy and determination of a start up with the track record and professionalism of an established company.
As a result of exciting continued growth, there are public sector management consultancy jobs at various levels from Consultant to Senior Manager. All positions have the remit to help in the creation of agile, connected organisations through shared vision, purpose and collaboration to drive sustainable performance improvement change and transformation and better outcomes for the users of social care services.
These are outstanding roles enabling you to join an exceptional values based culture and apply your deep passion for improving public services and citizen outcomes. This is an opportunity to really make a difference where it matters.
You could be based anywhere in the UK but must be wholly mobile including travel to the London head office as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Previous project experience gained within the local government and/or healthcare sectors, ideally combined with private sector experience and for the more senior roles, within consulting
- Emotionally intelligent: understands how to work in values based organisations and environments
- Experienced in change management, preferably cultural/behavioural change and performance improvement
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills: willing to engage, listen and propose solutions which are bespoke
- Fully mobile for up to 4 days/week
- Have a passion to help improve Public Services in the UK
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6167-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.