I’m currently working with a Private Equity-backed software business that is gearing up for exit. Looking at current market trends, they are hoping to achieve a c15x EBITDA multiple, but the CFO/Private Equity house want to ensure their models are watertight ahead of the sale.
You will support the CFO closely over a 3-month period, reworking the model and ensuring that the underlying SaaS metrics are fully incorporated, and that the value of the business is reflected as accurately as possible from them.
You will ensure that there is significant granularity in the model whilst ensuring that the data can be cleanly communicated. In line with this, you will be a key point of contact during the sale process, supporting the CFO during the DD.
Key aspects of the role:
- Review/improve/rebuild the current model in line with the above details.
- Ensure CFO, and wider management team, have a better understanding of these detailed SaaS metrics ahead of the sale process.
- Provide support during the process; communicating the model to potential investors.
- Ad hoc FP&A support.
- Exceptionally strong SaaS knowledge – ideally supported by several roles within the SaaS space.
- Must have exit experience/ an demonstrable understanding of the PE exit process.
- Must have excellent modelling skills and ability to communicate models to finance and non-finance alike.
- Available within 1 week.