Well established Surrey based Design and Build( D&B) company with long established reputation and a blue chip client base is looking for a senior Project Director to join its growing team. Ideally you will have a good existing network within the property industry, (although there is a sales team of 7 split between networking and telesales) either in London or the surrounding regions and will have a passion for understanding exactly what it is a client wants, and developing a compelling proposition that the client just can't say no to. As you can imagine this is a challenging and diverse role suited to an experienced project director from the D&B industry. To be considered you will need most, if not all the attributes listed below.
- Develop qualified leads generated by the business development team and turn into real opportunities.
- Develop relationships and opportunities with your existing network
- Attend client meetings Interpret the clients requirement, develop a brief and pass on other parties within the team such as design, pre contracts, technical services etc.
- Always be seeking unique competitive advantages on each project.
- Develop the furniture offering with the furniture consultant
- Lead the production of pitch documentation and coordinate the pre contracts team to ensure that all pitch documents are produced in a timely fashion.
- Pitch against other D&B companies to prospective clients to win business.
- Maximise margin.
To be considered for the position you will have significant industry experience including:
- A proven track record of developing opportunities in the region of 10000-30000 Sq Feet with project values from £200K-1M+
- Well developed pitch and sales skills
- Be commercially astute and able to lead the pitch process
- Have some quality property industry contacts
In return you will join a quality and well established company. You will have Autonomy, flexibility and most important of all a pleasant and fulfilling working environment. Salary negotiable but great benefits including good pension, travel allowance, Bonus, and private health cover,