As the HR Director you will help to shape and drive the organisation through a period of exciting transformation, based from their Banbury head office.
The HR Director role is a key position within the Senior Management Team with the overall responsibility for all elements of the people strategy, culture and provision of the HR service to the organisation.
The unique nature of the role demands a high calibre, commercial and resilient individual who is comfortable with demanding priorities, driving change and who can operate across all the professional areas within the HR world.
Key responsibilities of the HR Director:
- You will be responsible for driving an agile, flexible and commercial approach to the business helping to exceed stakeholder expectations and ensuring the organisation transforms successfully
- As a key member of the Executive Leadership Team you will shape the direction of the business and drive positive change and employee engagement
- Full accountability for the people plans and implementation including transformation
- Driving change in an evolving and high-profile industry
- Shaping the change and transformation across a complex business model
- Partnering with the CEO to provide insight, challenge and support to ensure the long-term reputation and development of the organisation
- Managing the HR team, responsible for the entire end to end provision of HR along with the HR budgets
Key skills required for the HR Director:
- You will be a credible business leader who can inspire and lead the business
- CIPD qualified
- Commercial HR leader able to demonstrate professional development, change initiatives and successful strategic implementation
On offer is an excellent remuneration package and benefits, please call to discuss this. If this role is of interest, please get in touch on 0121-260 2520 or send your CV by clicking on Apply.
Robert Walters have been retained exclusively and any third-party applications will be forwarded to us and will be represented by Robert Walters.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, age, gender, disability or race.
The closing date is: 24th July 2019