Assistant Group Treasurer
5 days left
- PageGroup is a FTSE250 international business services provider
- Award winning Treasury team
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international business services provider, with a global footprint and recognised brand. Firmly established in the FTSE 250, the business is young, ambitious and dynamic and is continuing to grow organically into new markets as well as new countries.
The Treasury team is small and ambitious with several large deliverables over the next twelve months. Following a period of significant change the Group Treasurer is looking to recruit an Assistant Group Treasurer to support and deputise across all areas of treasury. Supporting the Group Treasurer, the remit for this role is broad and fluid in nature. Operating within a compact team, the Assistant Group Treasurer will be required to own and deliver a range of high profile projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Global cash management, including investments, cash repatriation, intercompany loans
- Arrangement of working capital and debt funding aligned to the strategic goals of the business
- Global FX management from strategy to deal execution
- Global transactional banking from facility management through to innovation
- Ongoing continuous improvement of the structure of treasury systems and processes to ensure these are integrated with group-wide systems and delivering automation and efficiencies where possible
- Global insurance and sanctions compliance programmes
- Chair the Treasury Risk Committee and maintain regular contact with the board including writing board papers to provide expert advice on treasury matters;
- Together with the Group Treasurer, manage and develop the Treasury's relationships
- Drive Treasury projects to completion (currently: WCF, investment and FX and the tail end of a transactional banking implementation)
- Management of the Treasury Analyst including output of day to day treasury operations with primary ownership of operational policies
- Coaching of treasury staff through their career development and ACT studies
The Successful Applicant
Who we're looking for:
The successful candidate will be ambitious, resilient and enthusiastic to progress their career in corporate treasury.
- Demonstrable related experience in a similar FTSE-listed business
- AMCT qualified by exam
- Ability to maintain a robust control environment in entrepreneurial surroundings
- Strong communicator and influencer, commercially-minded and able to approach and challenge colleagues and external professionals to understand and resolve issues
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a dynamic, fast paced setting
- Working knowledge of City Financials / Wall Street Systems (highly desirable)
- Ability to travel (once or twice per year)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a varied role in a listed group where you can truly make your mark.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive, please reach out for more details!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14026604Z
Apply for Assistant Group Treasurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly