Head of Cloud Enterprise Practice - Consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a bleeding edge Cloud technology organisation as Head of Enterprise Cloud working at C-level finding high level enterprise solutions to their road maps and business problems. Broad knowledge and experience of Public / Private Cloud enterprise migrations, Cloud security and integrating and transforming of software applications into Cloud (GCP, Azure or AWS).
Enterprise Cloud infrastructure migration from on-prem to public Cloud (Google, AWS or Azure)
- Large Cloud implementation experience working for a service provider or IT consultancy.
- Developed and led large enterprise Cloud migrations utilising technologies such containers and orchestration.
- Developed scale migration strategies using GCP, Azure or AWS.
- Ensuring the platforms designed have Machine Learning or Data and Analytics.
- Support the client journey end to end process including design, architecture, costs and strategy.
- Be a Cloud enabler and be able to work across application development, machine learning, data and analytics etc.
- Currently able to lead the high level designs for large enterprise client migrations of their infrastructure.
- Be responsible and accountable for the P & L of a Cloud Practice and create it your way!
Salary c£120,000 - £150,000 + + 20% bonus + benefits. Full spec and details are required.