Head of Operations (Retail Finance)
Our client, is a fantastic developing brand whom require a Head of Operations you will be an experienced Contact Centre senior manager.
For this post it is imperative you have a background in Retail Consumer Finance, we are not able to consider anyone who does not have a background in this sector.
This role leads an estate of high performing operation. The organisation are highly successful and
With a P&L Responsibility for this multi-site operation and reporting to the MD the role for the successful candidate is to immerse themselves into the operation to gain real hands on and detailed knowledge of all of the operational leavers in this fast paced business.
The Head of Operations will have full responsibility for the performance and management of the contact centre operations.
- To operationally lead the Contact Centre operations (CS, Complaints, Collections etc).
- To be part of the senior leadership team, providing strategic input to the professional management of the business realising the full potential of market opportunity.
- Achieve key service delivery targets in quality, customer satisfaction and client KPI's.
- Support project and product development for the business as appropriate and required.
- Lead the teams to ensure employees are engaged to deliver against all KPI's contained within the Contact Centre.
- Responsibility for revenue, profit and quality of service targets agreed with the business.
- Lead the Senior Management Team to agree continual improvements in delivery and also identify customer opportunities.
- Have full responsibility for all people in operations within the sites.
Experience you'll need:
- Extensive experience as a Head of Operations / Senior leader, with responsibility for managing a collections/ Complaints/ Quality/ Customer Service/ Administration within an operation.
- Retail Consumer Finance background.
- Experience of leading 50-100FTE.
- A lengthy background in Contact Centre FS environment.
- C-Level role.
- Demonstrable experience of developing strategy and business plans.
- Demonstrable experience of budget and profit & loss responsibility.
- Strong leadership skills are essential.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.