Head of HR
Head of HR - Contract - £650-£700 Morden (Inside IR 35)
A leading public sector corporation is now seeking a Head of HR to join my clients HR Service. This position will report into the Director of Corporate Services leading a team of 29 staff and 2.4m budget on a contract basis.
The chosen candidate will be responsible deliver service transformation, modernisation and improvement.
- The chosen candidate will lead and provide strategic leadership to the Human Resources (HR) function. Additionally, the chosen candidate will ensure that the Human Resources service provided to my client is of the highest standard, delivered in line with newly delivered SLAs and within budget and explore options on the future provision of the service with other London Boroughs.
- The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of the Workforce Strategy, with other key stakeholders to ensure the workforce is fit for the future.
- In addition, the chosen candidate may be responsible for other shared service development work as required; managing project teams and ensuring the delivery of the projects on time and on budget and in line with the expectations of all the councils involved.
- Educated to post-graduate level or with requisite management experience
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CiPD) qualifications are essential
- Project management qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing transformational change and effective working with staff, partners and key stakeholders
- Evidence of success in exploiting new opportunities, determining and evaluating service quality and achieving best value for internal clients
- Evidence of successful resource and financial management, formulating budgets and applying rigorous monitoring and control procedures
- Evidence of demonstrable evidence of leading teams through major change
- Experience of performance management of staff including the ability to motivate staff, including professional staff, to work more productively
- Experience of managing complex projects involving multiple boroughs through to successful conclusion.
Rate circa - £650 - £700 per day on a 6 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am - 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.