Head of Market Access
An experienced Market Access Leader is required for Global Consultancy based in Central London. You will be leading the UK Market Access strategy and overseeing a small team of consultants to help develop and grow their UK Market Access Capabilities.
My client is a Global Leader across Market Access, Real World Evidence & HEOR Solutions. They can offer strong career progression and prospects and training, coaching and ongoing development is assured at any level.
They have a very strong reputation in this sector and are very keen to keep building and developing their capabilities across the Market Access & Real-World Evidence space.
This position is a great opportunity for an experienced Market Access Leader with UK NHS experience to lead a team and expand my clients UK & NHS Offering. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Business Development within the Market Access space, with a focus on UK & NHS Clients.
- Helping develop a lead a small team of 3 Consultants & 1 Analyst both in terms of the business goals and objectives but also match their own ambitions.
- Work alongside UK & EU Commercial Effectiveness & Market Research Teams to develop and grow the UK Market Access presence.
- Liaise and development clients working on delivering a range of Market Access Solutions.
- Working on HTA Submissions from a Market Access Perspective.
Whilst a range of backgrounds will be considered for this position, it's important that you can demonstrate knowledge and capabilities across the below areas.
- Ideally UK / NHS Market Access experience from a consulting background.
- Team or Line Management experience at any level.
- Minimum of a BSc Level Degree (Ideally MBA or PhD Qualified)
- Experience of working on HTA Submissions for NICE.
What should you do next?
This position is a really interesting and varied role and will be a great move for the right candidate either as a step up or a step into a much bigger consultancy.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.