Would you like to join a high-profile, private equity-backed financial software business that has some of the fastest growth in the VC SaaS market? Then read on.
You'll be part of a team that has grown from a small but successful SaaS company to one of the most reputable clients on our radar with a 60% growth. We’ve worked closely with the CEO since Series A and are delighted to be appointed to lead the search for an Interim CFO to lead Series C!
Working alongside a phenomenal newly appointed CEO and leading an experienced team of 20, you will partner up with current investors to guide them through Series C of about $100m+. You’ll bring your funding round expertise to the table and provide strategic guidance through the process – motivating the team, providing confidence to the investors and ensuring everyone’s on track for the biggest event in the company’s history.
What you will be doing:
- Financial lead for Series C fundraising.
- Managing a high-performing team of 20; from the exceptional FP&A team that are producing the models to the brilliant reporting team crunching the numbers.
- Communicating across senior management as well as inspiring confidence across the wider team.
- Providing high level strategic advice to the CEO, partnering with them throughout the process.
- Key point of contact for existing and potential investors.
- You have been through 1 or 2 funding rounds – ideally with a software business
- Have experience within a software / SaaS business
- Strong track record within VC / PE-backed businesses
- Knowledge of NetSuite / Salesforce would be useful but not necessary
- Immediately available
To apply or to find out more, please call Ishtah Kadel on 0207 467 2550 or email Ishtah.Kadel@finatal.com. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up-to-date CV, we can still have a discussion.
Apply for Interim CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly