Field Operations Director
Our client is a fast-growth and multi award-winning technology business. The company designs, manufactures and installs energy management products to the consumer and corporate sectors.
Our client is a successful and well-respected business. The company benefits from significant resources and experiences offered by a market leading organisation.
This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success and further develop its capabilities, services and market diversification.
This senior appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and the appointee will be expected to play a major part in the operational success and development of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role with a genuine opportunity for significant career progression.
Operations Director – The Role
The Operations Director will report directly to the CEO and Board. He/she will join the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for ensuring that all operational aspects of the company are run profitably, effectively and efficiently.
The Operations Director will oversee:
- Field Operations
- Project Management and Installation Teams. Direct and sub-contracted
- Support Service Centre
Specific areas of responsibility will include: engineering and servicing, call control and operation, logistics and supply chain.
The Operations Director will also play an important role in growing the business through developing successful relationships with customers in a broad range of organisations in the private, public and residential sectors.
The role will have focus on operational improvement, change and excellence in a fast-growing environment.
The Operations Director will be part of the Senior Management Team with joint responsibility for driving the business forward, looking for growth opportunities whilst managing profitability across all operations. There is further change, growth and diversification anticipated within the business and therefore the Operations Director will be required to work in a flexible, dynamic environment with the autonomy to shape and build the teams accordingly.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- Candidates will have a demonstrable track record of success in Senior Operational Management in the provision of technical hardware products or services in the B2B and consumer environments
- Experience will have been gained in the successful management of national teams of engineers including servicing, installation and technical customer support; call control operations; supply chain and logistics. Ideally in a high growth business
- Candidates will have had a demonstrable track record of success in planning, managing and completing operational change and improvement
- Candidates will possess a demonstrable track record of success and achievement in a multi-site, operationally diverse and commercially focused environment. Financially astute, strategically proficient and commercially assertive, the successful candidate will play an integral role in the profitable development of the business.
Remuneration & Package
This is a senior, key appointment and as such an executive remuneration package will be on offer to reflect the level of experience the appointee brings.
Apply for Field Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly