National Account Controller
2 days left
Our client Is a pan European supplier of fresh and added value Red meat products with a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice/ QSR and B2B channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint an Account Controller to manage a top UK retail account.
- Reporting to the Group Commercial Director you will enjoy full strategic responsibility over the commercial performance of your designated account, where you will utilise group resources to ensure continued success.
- Will lead and mentor a team with 4 direct reports and work closely alongside customers and operational peers to ensure exceptional service levels and relationships are upheld.
- Customer facing, you will represent the business at a senior level focussing on driving profitable revenues and increasing market share alongside customer plans whilst ensuring group standards are achieved and exceeded.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in a relevant fast paced private label food category with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across UK grocery accounts through a collaborative approach to sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join an organsation who are committed to delivering exceptional customer service levels across all functions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting NAC/896/10 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Apply for National Account Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly