National Account Manager
2 days left
Our client is an award-winning British food company with a leading portfolio of brands and an ever-growing own label offering across multiple categories for predominately UK Grocery retail markets. Due to further planned growth, they are looking to appoint further commercial talent into the business.
- Reporting directly to Sales Director you will be responsible for the commercial performance of a leading Grocery account covering both brand and private label products in a highly autonomous and empowered position.
- A hands on and commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to drive new business and deliver established joint business plans during a period of growth including new product launches.
- Will lead a dedicated team with 2 direct reports and utilise group resources where required to meet business targets.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained with the ability to prove you could add value to a British food business during a period of growth.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and grow market share.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded, experience leading product launches alongside major UK grocers highly advantageous.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: NAM/896/69 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly