4 days left
Our client is an international company who specialise in the import and distribution of food products to the UK market from mainland Europe. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a UK Finance Director.
- Reporting to the UK Managing Director with dotted line to group and a key member of the UK SLT you will be fully accountable for the finance department of a £100M + business.
- A rounded strategic leadership position with 7 direct reports you will contribute across all areas of business to ensure overall success covering multiple distribution centres in the UK.
- Will work closely alongside commercial peers with overall responsibility for commercial agreements with blue-chip customers and be heavily involved in day to day supply agreements.
- Ideally a degree educated chartered accountant you will have a successful track record in a fast-paced distribution environment with extensive experience/ understanding of UK import processes.
- Will have the ability to prove you can increase business performance through managing key supplier and customer relationships with the ability to lead a multi-functional team in a hands-on capacity.
- Previous experience supplying and leading commercial negotiations with UK Grocery retailers highly advantageous.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: FD/896/33 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly