Supply Chain Director
4 days left
Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture a range of added value food products from numerous strategically placed facilities in the UK. They are entering a period of major transformation, international expansion & investment and are looking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain change executive to deliver a group wide excellence agenda.
- Reporting director to the CEO, you will design and deliver a Group wide supply chain excellence strategy with complete strategic budgetary responsibility and autonomy for a broad function across numerous operational facilities.
- Will manage a multi-functional workforce and work closely alongside senior leadership peers and third parties to ensure group level targets are achieved on a national/ multisite stage.
- Will interact with customers and suppliers at a senior level and assist where required in wider business areas during a period of major change and investment.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have experience leading significant supply chain, warehousing or distribution budgets in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment ideally across multiple facilities.
- Commercially astute with the ability to prove you can significantly increase bottom line performance through the delivery of your plan with exceptional negotiation and customer facing communications skills.
- The ability to lead, mentor and develop a multisite team in a fast-paced environment during a period of investment/ change.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref SCD/896/75 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Supply Chain Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly