Chief Executive Officer
Our client is a hugely successful British brand who manufacture a broad range of speciality electrical products through their dedicated international partners and enjoy an enviable, truly varied customer base in the UK across a variety of B2B and D2C channels including major Retail and Ecommerce. After 20+ years success driving business and brand performance in the UK, the owner is looking to take a step back and we are searching for his successor.
- Reporting to the owner and a key member of the board, you will assume complete strategic responsibility for c.£50m highly profitable business with a brief to increase profitable revenues through the deployment of your strategy.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team to drive brand and business performance during a period of further planned growth.
- Will engage with customers and manufacturing partners in UK & international markets to ensure exceptional standards are maintained whilst further expanding the direct to consumer business channel.
- A commercially astute collaborative business leader with a track record of success driving brand and business performance across various business channels in the UK with the ability to prove you have successfully increased profitable revenues in a consumer centric business.
- Experience leading a direct to consumer growth initiative would be highly advantageous.
- Previous P&L responsibility to a similar level, an understanding of managing manufacturing partners and international supply chain/ import experience is preferred however, as we are looking for growth would also suit a commercially focused executive looking for their first general management position.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CEO/896/55 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly