Chief Executive Officer
2 days left
Sector: Utilities/Private Equity/Environmental/Manufacturing
Base Salary: Significant base and equity
Our client is confidentially, due to planned early retirement, seeking to appoint a best in class operational CEO. This is a hands on position and will require tremendous dedication and leadership skills.
- As part of the main board you will work closely with the current Chairman to lead the business through growth and transition into a leaner, customer focused operation.
- You will lead the UK business with selected major investment opportunities added to your portfolio.
- Degree (First) and MBA qualified with previous experience of operating as a CEO within the UK off site manufacturing environment.
- A natural leader and communicator you will have led a company change program. Experience of mergers and acquisitions would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong commercial/financial background is preferred together with the ability to provide confidence with stakeholders, investors and shareholders.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting CEO/445/06 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly