2 days left
Location: South UK
Sector: Utilities / Construction / Oil and Gas / Power
Base Salary: £120k
Benefits: Executive package, Annual significant performance related bonus
Our client is investing heavily supporting the development of their client’s assets against a planned capital investment programme. They are seeking to appoint a class leading Regional Director to lead the effective delivery of all key activities across a multi site, multi scope programmes totalling circa £250m invested over a 5-year period.
- You will have responsibility for the leadership of the total delivery programme of both major D&C contracts and frameworks for small projects civil and MEICA.
- You will be expected to evolve and develop new innovations to allow the programme to be reported with accuracy and delivered more efficiently inline with stakeholder commercial targets.
- Flexibility will be given to formulate, establish and implement robust service level agreements and KPI’s to improve governance, programme management and VFM.
- Ideally degree qualified you will have a significant experience of successful delivery of major capital investment programmes into an existing asset base.
- You will be able to demonstrate a level of ownership of a capital delivery programme successfully delivered to stringent financial safety and schedule parameters. Knowledge of construction, health and safety planning and financial control tools would be a distinct advantage.
- You will have the ability to strategically overview various programmes with the ability to input into the delivery strategy resulting in improved financial performance.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting HOCP/445ftx/12 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Regional Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly