Corporate Development / Disposals Specialist
2 days left
A global property business is looking for a Corporate Development and Disposals Specialist to help with their future M&A strategy.
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Demonstrable experience in Corporate Development and disposals, getting businesses ready for sale: preparing information memorandum, setting up data centres
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, working with Finance Directors, M&A teams and Acquirers pre and post-sale
- Background in Transaction Services
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong preference for qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
A little more information about the role:
- Assisting in getting multiple businesses ready for sale in a hands-on role
- Working with senior stakeholders and teams across the business
- Designing and delivering a best in class process to adhere to moving forward
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Corporate Development / Disposals Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly