Axon Moore is exclusively working with a rapidly growing PE backed client based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is currently going through progressive and positive change and looking to bring in a high calibre finance individual. This Financial Accountant will be working as part of a superb collaborative team and will be reporting into a high calibre Group Financial Controller. This newly created role will provide an opportunity on focusing on the delivery of all internal and external reporting among a broader commercial role across the business.
The role will include:
- Providing key input to month/year end processes, and in conjunction with the rest of the accounting team to ensure monthly/quarterly and yearly reporting deadlines are met
- Providing key input to new accounting and reporting developments
- Finance business parting with other divisions
- Support in influencing regulatory and financial decisions, particularly in relation to cost drivers, cost performance and cost allocation
- Manage a small transactional team
- Supporting the GFC and CFO with ad hoc projects from the private equity house
- Providing key input to regulatory reporting requirements
- Ensuring all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA or ACCA background and be a strong academic. You will need to have a strong level of accounting standards, solid analytical ability, excellent communication and strong organisation skills. In return, you will join an organisation that invests in its people, their career and to provide an opportunity within private equity.
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly