Structural Engineer Associate Director
Associate Director (Structural)
??60,000 - ??70,000 pension plus benefits
A rapidly growing multi-discipline Civil and Structural consultancy practice who boast an energetic, supportive and positive work environment are on the lookout for an Associate Director to lead the Structural department and work on business development. With recent project wins, they are looking to expand into new offices across the UK.
Just some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the design team to encourage personal development
- Cultivate new business clients and retain existing clients
- Responding to internal and external enquiries (via Face to face, telephone or email)
- Leading and supporting the Structural Engineering strategy for the business
- Develop and deliver new process for the team
- Attending networking events
They are looking for someone who aspires to develop within the role as well as looking to build the company team.
The role would require someone with the following skill set:
- Chartered or near Chartered engineer
- Experienced Engineer with a minimum of 8 years of UK experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in a multidiscipline consultancy
- Team management experience
- Business development experience
The client operates in a range of sectors including high-end residential, industrial, commercial, health, education, leisure and retail so experience in these sectors would be beneficial.
The right candidate will be technically strong and be willing to take on a challenge as well as striving to develop their own career development. The role offers a variety of benefits including a supportive and friendly work environment, competitive salary, company bonus, competitive pension and 25 days holiday (plus increase to 30 days).
They are looking to arrange interviews this week. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to (see below)